• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Extended serverlist and custom signature generator ~ [OTServerworld.net]

SirTitan

Reaction score
Hello dear friends,

there is an topic allready, but it had more to do with first developement of the website. I dident wanted to remove the old topic, for ppl who are interested in how it started, in new one i want to keep it clean, and with less technical text:

Link: old topic

OTServerworld.net is yet another otserverlist but it's different!

- Extended clasifications of servers
- Simple WYSIWYG editor
- Custom signature generator (Animated)
- Link your logos for the listing
- Everything is free

WYSIWYG editor :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Create detailed description of your server with images, videos and font-styles, not just a boring black text. Provide the link to other to provide them with all information they need to know about your server.

Its time to stand out with your work!

SHOW OTHERS THAT YOU DONT HAVE DOWNLOAD'N'RUN-SERVER
Show the world that your server is special!
(You can copy from otland->advertising->yourTopic and paste it in "source view" on otservlist, if u dont want to write all over again there :p )

examplewysiwyg.jpg

(On /\ pic is the WYCIWYG editor, where u can easly edit your description)

Custom signature generator:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default signature example:
Signature.gif

Bored of default signatures?
Make your own one!

for example after you added your server to the list
take any of your pictures (even animated .gif)
sword.gif

examplesig.png

1. Upload image
2. You will see generated signature
3. Costumize your texts

Example outcome in 5 seconds:
Signature2.gif

There are currently 7 customisable fields:

1. Servername (Automatic)
2. Player count (Automatic)
3. Uptime (Automatic)
4. Monsters (Automatic)
5. Message of the day (Automatic)
6. Custom text 1 (Input)

7. Custom text 2 (Input)

Please use our signatures, spread them all around the world to help us! :)

Banners for the listing:

Stand out on the listing with your banners
listing.jpg

Thanks for reading!
I hope you like this list, will be happy about positive feedback!

- Will add search when more servers are listed!

If u need any help, contact me anytime!

Last edited:
The website loads for very long time /dno if just me.
Also the website layout looks like it's made at the year 2004.
> Look quite "heavy", personally I would appreciate more light layout.
But you got some nice ideas, so good luck :)

Thanks for feedback, i hope u dident used internet explorer 8 and 9? :)
Cuz i made the site compatible with old browsers aswell, but it looks still abit strange.

The loadingtime will be fixed tommorow,
the reason is:
on listing are many pictures "server-banners", but some of them are not aviable anymore, the server tryes to load ressource from a linkwich has been delted.

So basicly the site is allready loaded, but the browser is showing "loading..." cuz some images has not been loaded, and waiting for timeout. I jsut need to add function wich checks if link has valid image.

About layout, wich things should i change? wich part is too heavy?

Thanks! :>

I usually don't bother with other server lists but this one is really cool. I like that you can add images and really customize the advertisement. Keep up the work @SirTitan :D

I usually don't bother with other server lists but this one is really cool. I like that you can add images and really customize the advertisement. Keep up the work @SirTitan :D
Thank you buddy!
Alredy saw your server few minutes ago in the list, nice server you have there :)
thank you for adding and for the nice feedback!

btw if you add in "Small banner for list" same link as in "head banner" it will be displayed directly in list aswell :D
Did u played allredy around with signature generator? ;)

Last edited:
What about OTList.net? It has been in development for the past 8 months to roughly a year. New systems allow you to earn coins just for activity, rather than downloading the IP changer lol.

Glad to see some innovation stuff, good work! *It's just the layout who needs a bit more attention^^

Thank you, im especially happy about the signature generator, hope it will be used. i spent alot of time on it :D

What about OTList.net? It has been in development for the past 8 months to roughly a year. New systems allow you to earn coins just for activity, rather than downloading the IP changer lol.
If i remmember right otlist.net was made few years ago.
But why u advertise the "coin" part, the profit should not be the main aim :D

Last edited:
@SirTitan,
I was saying instead of having to pay for advertising coins like at otservlist.org, you just earn them for free at OTList.net - more of a community structure is all I was saying. And, OTList was just founded last year around May. (Around 1 year)

Back