• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

-EXTENSION- (9.10) Remere Map Editor Ver. 2.2 (Walls, Grounds, Doodads Extensions!)

Slaying World

Reaction score
Get your 9.10 Extension Here!
85% Complete

Client Version : 9.10 +

Tested on Remeres Map Editor Ver. 2.2 (Newest)

What does the extension offer? It offers a wide variety of new walls, grounds, and doodads for your server client 9.10! Here are some images to show off the extension!

Pictures!

(Yes i know i misspelled "Allot" lol)
screenshot_2012-07-18-17-5-11.png

screenshot_2012-07-18-17-2-0.png

screenshot_2012-07-18-16-59-14.png

Pallets.png

And much much more! Check it out for yourself!

Download:

SlayingWorld's Remeres 9.10 Extension

Last edited:
Dont forget to repp & dont mind the ad's in the downloading website, i put ads to make money out of the stuff i do. So it can pay for my server, etc. Instead of me charging you guys

I'll include this in the next version of RME. (With some tweaks). :)

Awesome remere!, and for the people that dont know how to add the extensions to their remere's map editor here is a simple picture tutorial.

Howto.png

Happy Mapping!

The Link doesnt work...
Yeah i just noticed that a couple minutes ago lol, should be working in about 10 mins. Ill let you know :)

- - - Updated - - -

Link is up and running again. Fixed the problem! Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

Yeah i just noticed that a couple minutes ago lol, should be working in about 10 mins. Ill let you know :)

- - - Updated - - -

Link is up and running again. Fixed the problem! Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

The Link does open the Site, but when I try to open the other Link to download it, it still doesnt work...

you only add more stuff to the Arcebus Additions of Dark Master from otfans... and change the extensions name.