• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Extension rme.

Unfortunately OTFans has shutdown. If you request some in the mapping board someone may be able to help you faster (if they have theirs still. I have no idea how that works).

That should all be in the RAW Pallette. Look through RAW, for the walls look in obviously walls and for the rocks, etc look in Others (it's a huge list so have fun) or Nature.

Yes i downloades first raw.. for ice..
but I wonder if anyone has the other walls as normal .. that you put as wall ... to avoid having to go one to one .. if not followed him all the way.

if you would have to do wall wall .. but I want to be just that, could put them all at once .. at some length ..
Sounds like you had a program to create extensions .. if anyone remembers .. I would be very useful.
Or tutorial..

Yeah you're thinking about Autoborder where it just automatically connects everything, that is only available on Doodad, but unfortunatly they only have RAW if I'm not mistaken so you'd have to do it piece by piece.

if you would have to do wall wall .. but I want to be just that, could put them all at once .. at some length ..
Sounds like you had a program to create extensions .. if anyone remembers .. I would be very useful.
Or tutorial..

Use raw, for the sake of every viewer on OtLand use RAW! Your choice however if you decide to continue with autoborder there should be a Snow sub-palette in the Terrain palette

Back