• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

extensioncable

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I was just wondering i want to connect my laptop to my lcd tv, but i was thinking...

if i use bluetooth keyboard/mouse i need to get them new batteries or maybe searching for a rechargable by eletricity...

However i like the idea of using an extensioncable because i've heard that it could lag while gaming, or everytime charging your shit sucks too, but as far as i know with a extensioncable shit takes longer like charging a smartphone for example.. also dislike the facts that there are more flowing signals in my room...

so my question is: if i use an extensioncable for my keyboard and mouse will it work optimal like on a laptop or computer without lagging or delays with writing? will there be no problem with energy shortage?

Kind regards,

Lagmacun

Back