• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Extibia 7.4 medium rate discussion thread

Btw can you fix the exhaustion issues?

first is if you shoot a rune you wont shoot a bolt until exhaust is done, sucks for pally's and sorcs using bursts

second is if you UH yourself and then UH yourself again below 1000MS then it will say "You are exhausted" and wont heal you. It should heal you once your exhaustion has subsided like on tibianic and realots
It works as it should work with bolts. You have to shot bolt first, then after you can instantly shot a rune.
About an uhs, we are not going to change anything, because if we do like you want then for example knight will stay as long as you dont combo him, and I meant there combo which will put him down instantly.

It works as it should work with bolts. You have to shot bolt first, then after you can instantly shot a rune.
About an uhs, we are not going to change anything, because if we do like you want then for example knight will stay as long as you dont combo him, and I meant there combo which will put him down instantly.

but thats not how it worked, its a nerf to knights. and its not true that they will stay as long as you dont full hp combo him, knights only heal like 30%~ of their hp so you just need to out-dps a knight in a trap to drop him, atm its super easy because if they use 1 uh too fast its over, knights are supposed to be tanks

and are you sure about the bolt thing? in other 7.4 servers u can shoot wherever u want and both will shoot
@edit nvm about the bolts, i confirmed in old 7.4 tibicam video and u are right

I always play MS, but I agree with above. That's a huge nerf to knights and knights mostly die by being out-damaged not 1-hit in a combo. I assume you can't fix the uh thingy as it's within the engine and instead blame it on your personal design ;p

Well, Extibia will be released at 15 August. We have decided that we will let you play only by normal tibia client.
Our anti-bot is well done, each cheater that will use any type of software to aim or w/e gonna be deleted within 24 hours.
There is no complain about an mistake of our system, because if you will be detected, you are using an bot.
so will i be able to bot 23 hours, transfer money and runes and bot another character?

Well, Extibia will be released at 15 August. We have decided that we will let you play only by normal tibia client.
Our anti-bot is well done, each cheater that will use any type of software to aim or w/e gonna be deleted within 24 hours.
There is no complain about an mistake of our system, because if you will be detected, you are using an bot.

You guys change your story everytime the first reason you did your client i delayed tibianus second release was because you couldnt stop aimbotters or botters you guys lie a lot

You guys change your story everytime the first reason you did your client i delayed tibianus second release was because you couldnt stop aimbotters or botters you guys lie a lot
At first, you should get some english lessons.
Second, we have never lied to our players.

At first, you should get some english lessons.
Second, we have never lied to our players.

I follow every olschool thread and you lie and a lot you give an excuse for every fail you had not only this guy have called you a lier several others have too
You change your mind on every decision and you only care about making money opening a server and taking a vacation i havent played any of your servers since the first edition of extibia and never will again you took donations lasted a a week and vanished

Last edited:
server still going to start 15 august? dont see advert thread

server still going to start 15 august? dont see advert thread

They lied they wont release it the 15 and probably give some excuse about unfinished things but the truth is they are waiting Oldera to announce it first

Pathetic they lie and disappear. They are probably waiting for a server to die or they are changing the game name to get more people.

From evolera thread: https://otland.net/threads/poland-evolera-8-6-9999x-exp-custom-evo.85382/page-23

what happened to extibia and tibianus?

dont discuss it here please:), but it's on hold for a little while now!

We can discuss it here but the truth is you are waiting people to forget how many lies you told, how you fail each time faster and how you are waiting classicus to fail good luck with opening anything with this account you will fail

Back