• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Extra loot rate function?

Exceed

Reaction score
Hi, so I'm creating system with a lot of types of pets and I want one of them to be like "lucky pet". That means that player which chose this pet will have increased Loot Rate. My problem is that I can't find function like "setPlayerExtraLootRate(cid)" or something like that.
Here is an evidence:
Code:
15/03/2016 17:08:09] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[15/03/2016 17:08:09] data/creaturescripts/scripts/pet system/luckypet.lua:onThink
[15/03/2016 17:08:09] Description:
[15/03/2016 17:08:09] .../creaturescripts/scripts/pet system/luckypet.lua:2: attempt to call global 'setPlayerExtraLootRate' (a nil value)
[15/03/2016 17:08:09] stack traceback:
[15/03/2016 17:08:09]     .../creaturescripts/scripts/pet system/luckypet.lua:2: in function <.../creaturescripts/scripts/pet system/luckypet.lua:1>
So I'm asking you for help, how I can do that other way?
Im using TFS v0.3.6pl.
Thanks in advance!

#DOWN
@Manack
Well I made the onKill script but it isn't that what I wanted. Anyway thanks for the answer. I decided to abandon this idea.

Last edited:
He wants to set the loot rate not get it.

@Topic

I don't think there is any function that increases your loot rate for a single player... But you could always make an onKill event and give the player a chance to get an extra item.
I know what he wants, no need for the explanation :)

Back