• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eye for an eye

Nemphis

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
This thread is now here for the only reason i said i didnt like a random generated piece of map someone "made and put hard work into".
Even though with some work it has great potential and could be really fun to play.

This person has also apparently been searching the forums for my mapping pieces so he can scorn them and feel better about himself, but he cant find any because it was a long time ago i did upload something regards my mapping. The pieces i did upload is long gone old links that no longer work.

Im not saying who this person is but we did som PM together and shared some love. One comment was
The-person-who-shall-not-be-named: "If you think so good, why don't you make a map of yours? or show me some of your creations?
Are you afraid that the whole world will know that you are not talented? "

I dont show my map cause i dont care really. I like the mapping I do for my server but ofc it can always be better in a way or two. I sometimes go back and forth and upgrade areas. Im basically never happy. But since its so important now... here you go.

This is my current project that i put on ice cause of real life, but its not dead. I work on it for fun and i never plan to host it.
Tell me what u think, or dont.

1#
Skärmklipp.PNG

2#
Skärmklipp2.PNG

3#
Skärmklipp3.PNG

4#
Skärmklipp5.PNG

5#(i died)
Skärmklipp7.PNG

Great maps dude. Detailed yet clean and playable on top of that, my favourite style.

I like all, great ideas and you mix nice the ground colours.

very similar style to rl tibia map which is good imo.

wouldnt say it's ots map, but incomming tibia update 🧸

Back