• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eyyyyyyy quick Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesu

Reaction score
I'm just a simple Programmer here and was wondering what kinda language Server use for editing? c++ syntax?

I'm just a simple Programmer here and was wondering what kinda language Server use for editing? c++ syntax?
I use LUA
Source is made with C++
database is MySQL
Websites usually php and html

if this is what you asked xD , I'm not too familiar with programming, I'm just making server using only LUA atm.

What program do you use when programming?

You use any programs to execute for testing?

Ahh, I'm used to c++ Syntax with DN.. We actually activate a Query for the code before placing it to avoide fuckups ^^ But this seems a ton easier coding wise.. do teams look for programmers alot here?

Ahh, I'm used to c++ Syntax with DN.. We actually activate a Query for the code before placing it to avoide fuckups ^^ But this seems a ton easier coding wise.. do teams look for programmers alot here?
yes

English ofcourse.
favicon.png

english is kinda silly like that.
Read pronounced like reed is an action. To read a book.
Read pronounced like red is the past tense of reading something. To have read a book.
It's really hard for me to learn english. I'm talking 4 differeent languages in main. Soo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back