• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia EZItem Editor for Nostalrius Engine (x64)

Ezzz

Developer of Nostalrius and The Violet Project
Solutions
Reaction score
EZItem Editor for Nostalrius Engine
Version 1.0 beta

A program I've made to help you developing and managing all the items for my engine Nostalrius which is based on CipSoft engine, the utility will make it easier to make new items and manage existing ones with ease.
The application itself is pretty straightforward.

If you have more ideas, feel welcome to tell me about them, feedback is more than welcome.
Please report any bugs you may encounter as the application is in the first release and is in beta.

Features
  • Ability to edit existing items
  • Ability to copy items and paste them into existing ones with option to set pasted item as disguise from the copied item
  • Ability to clone items
  • Ability to remove the last existing item
  • A list of item references from the selected item, allows you to know which items an item uses
  • Save items to items.srv file
  • Search box to filter by item ID or item name, press ENTER to save to history
Notes
Attributes set as -1 will be considered as unused attributes, same applies to attributes with text identifiers on them, setting them to "none" will mark them as unused attributes.

If the flags panel does not display check boxes, move the splitter to resize the panel for it to display the checkboxes, I currently cannot tell the reason behind this issue within the Qt Framework.

Screenshot
RS3uy2b.png

Version 1.0 Screenshot

Instructions
  1. Place Tibia 7.6 - 7.72, Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr to /tibia/ folder
  2. Open the application
  3. Load Nostalrius items.srv file
Built under Visual Studio 2019 with C++ and Qt 5.14
Visual Studio 2019 Redistributable Package x64 Microsoft Link
Application may only run on x64 bits systems because Qt I've used is for x64 bits systems.

Attachments

some ideas for you

• try to improve the search functionality, so it shows only the item or items that you looking for, example if i search for "a fire sword" only that item will show in the list, or "spell rune" only the runes will show etc.
  • categories like "weapons", "armors" or "jewelery" etc.
  • maby even be able to search for item properties
  • ignore "a", "an" for easier results
  • if want to do even more, what about be able to set a property for all the results that you got

anyways looks good, cool that you do more stuff : )

this looks great I will try it out .
one thing I was thinking about is why none ever combined the objectbuilder with an item editor .

So if you are importing new sprs, create the item from there into srv and spr at the same time.

I don't know programming so sorry if this is anstulid comment. But If it would work it would really help!
(I do believe cipsoft currently using a system similar to that!)

I hope it work for my server,
Now I need to import the Sprite into spr.

Open srv and manually implant every item 😅
And since they using different flag names it makes it very time consuming .

Anyway great job!

Hello, for a new version you could add the HitChance attribute, thanks: D, I use the program a lot..

If you have more ideas, feel welcome to tell me about them, feedback is more than welcome.
Please report any bugs you may encounter as the application is in the first release and is in beta.
suggestion : support for higher client versions, editing items.otb with the same info changed in spr/dat, would be awesome.

downloaded it, placed in on the item editor folder with edited spr /dat file.
but with normal signatures and it says " failed to load Tibia.spr"
also tested with clean files and i get the same error im using win 10 64 bits

downloaded it, placed in on the item editor folder with edited spr /dat file.
but with normal signatures and it says " failed to load Tibia.spr"
also tested with clean files and i get the same error im using win 10 64 bits
What version of tibia are you trying this with?

Can I add new sprites like it? Thank you.

Hello, sorry but no, the tool is not a Tibia.dat / Tibia.spr editor, however I did had the idea of implementing it at once.

having this error when try to open the srv:
error in script-file "items.srv", line 8760: unknown identifier

what's happening? thanks in advance

I need download tibia 7.6 - 7.72, right? Where can I Download it?
  2. Open the application

I need download tibia 7.6 - 7.72, right? Where can I Download it?
  2. Open the application
gesior web

test with spr 760
760 worked for me

Last edited:
Back