• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ezoo Map Showoff

Ezoo

Mapping Addiction
Reaction score
An other showoff of my map. Hope you like it. AND COMMENT BEFORE LEAVING THIS THREAD!
ezooo.png

ezoo.png

ezo.png

22741456.png

Looking good!
Kinda boring pictures tho =/

Wait a while to see the screenshots, They load abit slow.

@Neon, Well, I just started on the town / village

Yeah looking good. But you should take some pics from more exciting parts of the map :thumbup:

Long time ago there where two kids playing around, they found a forbidden cave. Both of them went down into the cave and fell of a cliff and did not get up. One boy died while the other boy got mutated by all the radioactive swamp down there. The boy is still today trying to get up.
mutantmanb.png

the last pic in the first post has to much grounds on the road, it would look better if you reduce it to only 1 type of dirt

Long time ago there where two kids playing around, they found a forbidden cave. Both of them went down into the cave and fell of a cliff and did not get up. One boy died while the other boy got mutated by all the radioactive swamp down there. The boy is still today trying to get up.
mutantmanb.png

Awesome! Keep going:D

mutantmanb.png

Looks good! :thumbup:

Keep it up!

~sigh~ you should post more pictures if you want anyone to actually rate your mappping, rather than 4 screens from the same area, and 1 ingame screen with an insignificant RPG attachment. Though I don't dislike what i see, this is hardly a "Showoff."

Last edited:
Back