• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint F""""ing bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reasembled

Turtle of Otland
Reaction score
i see about like 1000000000000000000000000000000000 ppl posting like this weird ass icon
with a link guiding to what i supose is a bot
and it gets REALLY annoying, can someone take action against these links or ppl ?

If you really believe it's a bot, you're welcome to report it as soon as possible.

Its all the same ip's. And they always post 3 broken img's. I've already told talaturen but he just told me to delete it as spam.

Why do they use it, does anyone know an answer for this?

I don't even know, I'm guessing its just a screwed up way of "Advertising" their websites, wouldn't mind seeing this guy ip banned/ and or if possible, blocked from OtLand completely.

It's all the same ip? Has to be a lot of spambots or someone that has a lot of freetime =p

It's definitely a bot, it copies the first reply in the thread and adds those 3 images.

It doesn't always copies the first post, other posts too. But ye, its a bot for sure, all his posts are copies. If it was just a spammer then he could write his own reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back