• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

F.lux highly recommended for gamers!

abes800

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I recommend this program for people who are home during the day and plays.

Ever notice how people texting at night have that eerie blue glow?

Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and get blinded by your computer screen?

During the day, computer screens look good—they're designed to look like the sun. But, at 9PM, 10PM, or 3AM, you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.

f.lux

F.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.

It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.

f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again.

Tell f.lux what kind of lighting you have, and where you live. Then forget about it. F.lux will do the rest, automatically.

You can download it here!
f.lux: software to make your life better

Dont Forget to Rep me if you like it !

Last edited:
I'll try it out, I'll comment on it tomorrow after I try it out at night :p

Oh this should be good, turning my PC on at 6 AM and get blinded by the bloody screen, will give feedback D:

I'll use too, I normally have to use medicine to make me sleep. :c But I ran out of tablets on Thursday.

it does nothing but setting the brightness of your screen, every monitor have options for it to change manually.

For me, it's a crapsoft

I lol'd after reading this!
but ill try it and see :p

OMFG
That orange color hurts my eye!
Ununstalling...

it does nothing but setting the brightness of your screen, every monitor have options for it to change manually.

For me, it's a crapsoft

And when you wake up in the morning, do you really feel like setting the brightness of your screen?

I have installed it and while it does look weird at the end of the afternoon(around 6~7 PM), when it gets darker like 10/11 PM, its a godsend, it's really good :p

Haha, I'm still using it. Gets annoying if I'm playing Tibia late at night. Other than that it's working nicely ^_^

Back