• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

F****** reset

Bazzese

Experienced Noob
Reaction score
First of all i was lvl 301....but thats not important the important is that we was at the end of insiqtion quest cant spell it right. :S we spend 2h in inq quest and we also did dhq but we wasted 2h in inq soooo...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Omg!!

I lost 6 lvls and a lot of money ! ! !
GIVE IT BACK ! ! !
After the reset, when I logged in, there was a lagg.. it logged me out. When I logged in again I was in temple -.- KILLED BY PIRATE BUCCANEER..
42031306.png
<- That's SS when was the big lag..

Ok, it's just few lvls, I got it on pirates.. I just wanted loot.. ehh...
Lost 100k (dice roll in dp.. ) and 40 eye patch, 20 peg leg, 20 Hook, and a BACKPACK OF DICEs

Yea, That happen to me and i lost my donation axe! What they say? Sorry cannot replace... That is why i stop donation and just bot my characters....

Yaya the ot is pretty unfair..
Oh again a lag...big freeze..oh dead..lost my .... and they wont give me back!..huashuash NOOB DOWNS ;D...Icechaw or however sucks :D

Well like everybody says GM's can't help you with this, btw dont you guys feel bad about this person? :18:14 Fleghy [197]: gm thx i was 343 lvl and rooking my kngiht 393 lvl knight is 150 i am 197

Well like everybody says GM's can't help you with this, btw dont you guys feel bad about this person? :18:14 Fleghy [197]: gm thx i was 343 lvl and rooking my kngiht 393 lvl knight is 150 i am 197

lol.

Not replacing a donation item etc lost due to reset after he bought it is fucking pathetic.. Easy to understand why people are leaving.. They will soon enough have lost all players..

maybe he is a scammer kthxbye

Maybe actually check it out, instead of just assuming he is? I will for sure not donate if its just assumed I try to scam if there is a reset. That kind of "cocky" attitude will just drive "customers" away. Even though he might be trying to scam, you just lost at least one "customer" with that attitude. You might not care, although you should. I'm pretty sure you rely on donations to cover server costs.

Back