• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fade tile

Just visit mapview.cpp, that's really easy mechanics, but ugly while you're playing (looks good only on videos)

I'm looking for it too, if anyone could help, it would be really cool. :)

What exactly does?

If you see in the video, when you move and can see another floor above you, it appears gradually, something like a fade.

I'm looking at mapview.cpp to make these changes, but it's hard to find anything related to that.

Last edited:
Oskar1121 the one from "easy mechanics" was trying sell me that mod for $80 what a joke :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's cheap actually, and if they are "easy mechanics" for him doesn't mean he's gonna sell for pennies.

This is cheap for you bro. I'm from Brasil, and this is like a half of my earnings :(
You could Be a enlightened person with a kindness heart :rolleyes:, and share with us or at least help teaching us..

Last edited:
I have this system, I am selling for R$ 300 BRL...
If you want to see how it works, follow the video from my server.

holy crap ... the guy comes no topic to advertise selling script ...

Back