• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fail with the addons for female summoner (ferumbras hat)

Marcbrandin

Reaction score
As you all probably know, there is a mix between Summoner Outfit and Mage outfit if you are Female or Male.
The male has the ferumbras hat on the Mage outift, and the female has it on the Summoner outfit.

When i 04:54 Am the 24 october traded my Ferumbras hat to get the Summoner hat (I am a female character) i got the second addon in the female mage outfit, a crown of some kind, I want to get it fixed ofcourse and i want my Addon..

Yours beloved

Margareta

I know how to change gender, but this action won't work either, im just getting full summoner as a male and no addons at the mage addon..

Wow... sucha big mproblem...

I got 2 characters where the blessings aren't working..
The characters are downgrading and downgrading and I can't do shit!

We are working with the summoner/mage addon right now.

Wow... sucha big mproblem...

I got 2 characters where the blessings aren't working..
The characters are downgrading and downgrading and I can't do shit!

If you can tell us WHEN it happens, we would be able to fix it. When we make a test char and buy blessings and then dies, it doesn't bugs for us. We can't write like "MAKE THE BLESSINGS WORK" and then they works. We can't see a bug in the code, so someone needs to tell us WHEN it bugs.

As you all probably know, there is a mix between Summoner Outfit and Mage outfit if you are Female or Male.
The male has the ferumbras hat on the Mage outift, and the female has it on the Summoner outfit.

When i 04:54 Am the 24 october traded my Ferumbras hat to get the Summoner hat (I am a female character) i got the second addon in the female mage outfit, a crown of some kind, I want to get it fixed ofcourse and i want my Addon..

Yours beloved

Margareta

Well i had exactly the same yesterday but on Twinforce.
I didn't get summoner hat, but mage tiara... and it's sux ;d

Ye. I got rly pissed of, like all half of my savings just blown in the air..

Veni vidi vici

Back