• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Failed to load external entity

Grizarly

Reaction score
Tfs 0.4 problem when start
SPj40N2.png

bumb
sorry just need any help

Last edited by a moderator:
What you have in config.lua under outputLog directive set? Seems like it can't find that file.
i fixed it by moving the forgotten server to the main folder with config and download dlls but i got another problem
7VBfjaB.png

moved the 8.6 otb from remers folder to items server folder but still the problem

i fixed it by moving the forgotten server to the main folder with config and download dlls but i got another problem
7VBfjaB.png

moved the 8.6 otb from remers folder to items server folder but still the problem

As it says, you have the wrong otb file for that client version.
This would happen if you use a newer / older exe but don't update the datapack (in this case items.otb).

As it says, you have the wrong otb file for that client version.
This would happen if you use a newer / older exe but don't update the datapack (in this case items.otb).
i just complied the trunk r3777 i didn't change anything i tried to take the otb file 8.6 from remers but it still

i just complied the trunk r3777 i didn't change anything i tried to take the otb file 8.6 from remers but it still

Well 8.6 has 2 diffrent otb files, one that TFS sent, one that RME gave out and there might be another one aswell.
If you can compile it try to remove that error from your source code and see if it looks good when you login.

Done any edits to items.xml in that case?
Try a default one, eithers you have a problem with a tag (validation would detect that) or something messed up in the code (compare it to a default one and find it in that case).

Done any edits to items.xml in that case?
Try a default one, eithers you have a problem with a tag (validation would detect that) or something messed up in the code (compare it to a default one and find it in that case).
okay , in tfs 1.2 i create a character and changed it's group to god group "3" and changed acc type to 5 the only command that i can use is /a and /s , /t all others command not working and there is no cancel message when i do it , also when i look my my outfits there is no god or cm outfit only gm

okay , in tfs 1.2 i create a character and changed it's group to god group "3" and changed acc type to 5 the only command that i can use is /a and /s , /t all others command not working and there is no cancel message when i do it , also when i look my my outfits there is no god or cm outfit only gm

Double check if the account type (make sure it's named "type" in your database - is set to 5.
What you are describing is that the value is lower.

I compared /i and /a, diffrence is that with /i it checks if the account type is 5 or higher.
Try to restart the server if something happend when you set the value.

Because you can use /a correct?
Also make sure you are looking at the correct account.

Back
Top Bottom