• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Failed to start the forgotten server

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everybody.. Today i got an problem with my server..
all 3 days my server works fine.. untill yesterday i made new script in winspc called portal.lua
it should be used for in game action which is doing like "making new teleport !teleport position,
so after i did that and i went to PuTTY and type Restart tfs..
i get an problem called "cannot load global events etc.." (where i put already my script)
i delete that script and i got this error
Screenshot
stucked at this problem for few hours.. messaged already support on spigu.net, they dont try to answer me.
Thanks !

Solution
The logs show the following error on your server:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::filesystem::filesystem_error'
what(): boost::filesystem::directory_iterator::construct: No such file or directory: "data/globalevents/lib/"
Aborted
The logs show the following error on your server:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::filesystem::filesystem_error'
what(): boost::filesystem::directory_iterator::construct: No such file or directory: "data/globalevents/lib/"
Aborted

Solution
Back