• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Failing at compiling... Help please!

Oljonsbyn

Reaction score
Code:
cannot find -llibxml2
  ld returned 1 exit status 
  *** [Xeriton.exe] Error 1

I dont understand what im doing wrong, everything looks like it is in the right place and everything else is looking good, someone help!

I'm using Stian's Repack Dev-Cpp 0.2, 64bit

My c++ compiler is

-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__SKULL_SYSTEM__
-D__PB_GMINVISIBLE__
-D__USE_OTPCH__
-D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__

My linkers are
-lboost_regex
-lboost_system
-lboost_thread
-lws2_32
-llibxml2
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lwsock32

your librarys are not linked properly.
in your paramaters tab, remove the -libxml2 line and then click "add object or library" and link it manually :)

this is a very common error, if you would have used the search function you wouldn't have needed to make a thread

your librarys are not linked properly.
in your paramaters tab, remove the -libxml2 line and then click "add object or library" and link it manually :)

this is a very common error, if you would have used the search function you wouldn't have needed to make a thread
yeah i guess i should had used the search function some more, but i am tired and had to get a fast answer. Anyway thanks i'll try it out! :D

Last edited:
Now i'm facing a new problem..
Code:
 ../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x56): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x6e): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x86): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x9e): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0xb6): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0xce): more undefined references to `_imp____gmpz_init2' follow
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x212): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'

../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x222): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x232): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x242): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x252): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x262): more undefined references to `_imp____gmpz_clear' follow
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x45e): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_set_str'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x47d): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_set_str'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x49c): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_set_str'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x4b1): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x4c6): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x4e5): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_sub_ui'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x504): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_sub_ui'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x528): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_invert'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x549): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_mod'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x56a): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_mod'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x58e): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_mul'

../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x59b): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x5a8): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x608): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x61d): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x632): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x647): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x65c): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_init2'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x698): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_import'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x6b6): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_mod'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x6de): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_powm'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x6fc): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_mod'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x724): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_powm'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x73f): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_sub'

../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x75d): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_mul'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x77b): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_mod'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x7a0): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_add'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x7b4): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_set'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x7d2): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_mul'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x7e7): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_set_ui'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x802): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_add'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x817): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_sizeinbase'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x883): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_export'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x890): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x89d): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x8aa): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x8b7): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x8c4): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_clear'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x914): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_sizeinbase'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x94c): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_sizeinbase'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/rsa.o:rsa.cpp:(.text+0x9bb): undefined reference to `_imp____gmpz_export'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/status.o:status.cpp:(.text+0x10f3): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x3e0): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'

../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x42b): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x479): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x5a2): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
../Users/Patrik/Desktop/Avesta 77/source/tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x5fe): more undefined references to `_imp__xmlFree' follow

Nevermind i fixed it!

Last edited:
youre librarys still arent linked properly, try repeating my steps above to link the other libs
if youre still getting this problem, youre probably missing something more, like a header file or something

Back