• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faith Mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith

Scream...Aim...Fire!
Reaction score
Welcome all otland.net users.
And decided to show you what I can do the field mapping. I hope that you are appealing, and my work (hopefully as well as community tibia.net.pl):) Overall, these works are the result of boring days. I returned to the mapping after a long break, and the results are good? Rate yourself!

Ice land:
28weyz7.jpg

Way to order:
zikrpy.jpg

Jungle

vffrk7.jpg

House buried under the mountain

2i8x54j.jpg

Waterfall
2vipi8n.jpg

Link to the original topic: [Faith] Thread - Tibia.net.pl

Yours,
Faith.​

Last edited:
Who would ever expect Faith to show his maps on Otland?

Well, since you did post them, I feel more-less obligated to leave a comment. To be honest, the maps are missing that x-factor. The thing that would make them have a lot of detail, yet not being overspammed. I think that might be because of the thick grassy borders you've used. I think you should try to make it neater and seem as if you didn't use the autoborder all way along.
Other than that, you still have got the mapping skill - I'm looking to see some architecture from you, Faith!

@edit
Oh yeah, and post the pictures in .png format, cause otherwise they suck ^^

Regards
Sey~

The ice land has got a nice look, but I would prefer that you delete the bridge and that you delete some of the (mayby random) overspammed nature.
I really love the burried house ;), really nice and also the waterfall is nice.

Only really liked the snow one the rest are overdetailed and ugly.

ice area is nice, but maybe replace drawbridge with an ice[?] bridge? ;D

oh, and use .png next time if you can

Ok, next time I use .png :D I decided to create their own page with my work. So far the site is under construction, but you can already see the first works. Link: Faith work's

Older maps:

126fqyt.jpg

14e57k4.jpg

10d5u85.jpg

35coi28.jpg

24mc0ea.jpg

vputn5.jpg

2605ufs.jpg

2d8nbzp.jpg

Comment, please!

#Down
hah I'm sorry, I'm very detailed. Most maps are on display, and not to play^^

Last edited:
seams to me that you just spammed the whole map with random shit.. don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back