• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fake Nike shoes..?

Why do Swedes like to have super saiyan hair? Just askin'

Well, i don't like to buy fake stuff.. Someones love to.. I don't

I have nothing against homosexual people. And to me Gucci is a typical gay/women wear but what do I know.
I have to disagree with you.. Gucci is one of the most cool clothes.. What i like about Gucci are the seat belts and Suits..

You're just saying Gucci is typical gay/women etc.. Because you don't like fashion..

People who likes it loves Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Express and so on..
Not the 'typical ones' like 'Hollister', 'American Eagle' 'Abercrombie' , etc.

I have to disagree with you.. Gucci is one of the most cool clothes.. What i like about Gucci are the seat belts and Suits..

You're just saying Gucci is typical gay/women etc.. Because you don't like fashion..

People who likes it loves Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Express and so on..

Alright Chuck Bass from gossip girl -.-

Hahah, guys you are really of topic :pppPpp Why, because in Sweden a damn shoe cost bettwen 100-150 USD. Thanks bro, tell me if they send you the shoe or huzlee you! :p

Oh yeah, I got a Gucci belt aswell, forgot :O
Hahaha, Super Sayin Hair, I wish! :D

Like No0Bii says, a shoe (lets say a simple Nike) costs around 100-150 USD, Id rather say 100-200 USD,
so that might be the reason why we are wondering why you have that problem and want it for 30 Dollar, still, I didn't mean to be rude.

/Eldin

Why not? Type R 2010, its pretty much worth its cost! ;)
And I wanted it as I want it my entire life and there can only be 1, I just had to!

I got a "small" Gucci wallet, "Card Holder" and a Scarf for the Winter.
I love cloths and thats just the way it works!

Me:
IMG_0272.jpg

/Eldin

PS: I love cloths, and I love girls, but still, leaving a comment like you did with gay in a meaning of a "bad" sentence is just showing how stupid you are. I mean, would you so no to 2 girls? Its just the same shit but we think its hot. Gay people don't fight in bars and act stupid, they're often just happy and get alot of shit from people, drop it you moron. :)

I dislike your shirt, just sayin'

I have nothing against homosexual people. And to me Gucci is a typical gay/women wear but what do I know.
All over the world men wear Gucci, in the UK it's popular to young and old men, no their not gay either. If anything, I see more men wearing Gucci than women.
I personally do not wear Gucci, its not that I dislike the brand etc etc, I'm more into nike, adidas etc

All over the world men wear Gucci, in the UK it's popular to young and old men, no their not gay either. If anything, I see more men wearing Gucci than women.
I personally do not wear Gucci, its not that I dislike the brand etc etc, I'm more into nike, adidas etc

How do you know?

Three Magic@ - Okey, I would say that you don't have any taste or that you are kidding, those shirts (I got alot of them and its my fave place to shop and damn expensive but worth it) but everyone can't like the same things, thats the same cool part of it all! :)
May I ask what you believe is cool/dressed cloths are then?
(Maybe you don't like the idea but I can give you more pics of different shirts that I got from that place if you would like to see)

Macgregor just got owned.

/Eldin

Its to expensive, if I want to buy 2 pair of shoes it would cost me like 300-400 USD. So why not buy a fake shoe for 30 USD..?

worlds gettin gayer everyday :S

Back