• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fake Outfit - DIY

Peyo

Reaction score
Hello All,

I dont know where I can add this topic so I made it here...

I got a question about outfits...
It is possible to change in client my outfit? For example Medivia - I hate these outfits and I would like to look like Warrior from tibia 7.4 without addons. I know that only I see that but anyway... It is possible.
Look: Screenshot (http://prntscr.com/peagz5)

Long time ago was Xenobot or something like that which had this option
Waiting on reply,
Thanks for reply

@iNux thank you but anyway only when I get promotion I get Warrior outfit but I would like to have FACC and Warrior. Any Idea how change spirites? for ex. citizen on warrior (ofc for other players I will be citizen :p )

@iNux thank you but anyway only when I get promotion I get Warrior outfit but I would like to have FACC and Warrior. Any Idea how change spirites? for ex. citizen on warrior (ofc for other players I will be citizen :p )
I think you can install the sprite pack and then via cheat engine (for example) you can change outfit. Don't remember the size of the outfit, a single byte or two, don't remember :p EDIT: Nvm, the outfit id is an int (at least in original otc)
But once you find it you can just change the value, like from 120 to 121, 122, 123.. etc (decimal) until you find the one you want. Ofc only you can see this and if they have anti-cheat they might notice it as well.

So if its an int, just search unknown initial value (4 bytes), change outfit and dont do anything else, change to changed value, click next scan, then change outfit again, click next scan and so on and so on until there is only a few left. Decimal value should be around 120 if i recall correctly

Back