• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FakeMapping :]

FakeJR

Coffee?
Reaction score
Welcome to my Mapping Thread.

I am gonna show off some pic's of what I recently mapped.
To start off with a first-time try castle:

I0Gd36l.png
A61DlH4.png

Note: Do not mind those items outside the castle! :p

Last edited:
I know you why you have those outside the castle, those are your reference tiles or ease of access pallet..
Looks good please continue :)

Welcome to my Mapping Thread.

I am gonna show off some pic's of what I recently mapped.
To start off with a first-time try castle:​

A61DlH4.png

fAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Note: Not done.
Tried something with jungle and this is the outcome:
jWo7b0k.jpg

Jungles are mostly.. large. This isn't. The nature actually good for someone who never worked with it before. But if you go up on the leftern stairs you'll be standing on a stone. Also, there is no source of the waterfall. Now it's practicly a magical lake that produces infinite water - which is unrealistic. The waterfalls are incorrect aswell. You forgot the part on the floor above. There's too much dirt and too few grass. I'd swap those two. Also some more plants on the right side of the left mountain, as there are very few plants compared to the rest.

Jungles are mostly.. large. This isn't. The nature actually good for someone who never worked with it before. But if you go up on the leftern stairs you'll be standing on a stone. Also, there is no source of the waterfall. Now it's practicly a magical lake that produces infinite water - which is unrealistic. The waterfalls are incorrect aswell. You forgot the part on the floor above. There's too much dirt and too few grass. I'd swap those two. Also some more plants on the right side of the left mountain, as there are very few plants compared to the rest.
Hm, yeah magical lake, haha.
Could you give me a screenshot if you got any on how to make a more realistic wfall?

@FakeJR the dragon lords is fairly decent but the amount of big rocks just make for perfect choke points for paladins/mages, OP in my opinion.
Okay, so you mean I should remove some of those stones and the bordering around it and leave it blank? :p

Back