• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FakieProductions {Style #1}

Fakie Proz

Fakie Mapper
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Fakie.
I'm very new to mapping, Don't be to harsh..
-I'm going to build on to this, This is just the starting temple.
I will build a city around the temple, If anyone would like to help me.
That would be amazing, I am looking to be hired.
-4 day mapper...
21buh60.jpg

Don't be to harsh, Just tell me if you like it.
Think its going to be a decent little map.
As I adapt to the mapping style, I should have a bigger and greater map.
I have added to the newest model of FakieStyle #1, I hope this makes a big difference!
2roi3o4.jpg

-Fakie Productions

Last edited:
Well, I've done alot on the map.. That was like a five minute thing, Thank you though.. Trying to get this PRO Style down, Haha.. I use to make videos,pictures and lead teams.
I'm a SEMI-PRO Scripter and Coder, But hopefully soon to be mapper!

I dont like the green floor up stairs, else it looks nice

New Style, I took in the negative comments... Hopefully this time they'll be postive!

Seems a bit empty for me as well as grass should normally ALWAYS be above dirt.. since it grows on dirt - so the grass borders should be used.

Not sure if the climate fits. Jungle plants with little overgrown nature?

Sorry i don't like it at all. :/

The last pic is better than the first one, but however you should do more nature and abit more shape's :)

I'm adding more to the map, Thats a nature place for pandora.. The world of pandora is a bit more jungle than actual city based..

So, don't act as if its a RPG based map.. People wont be playing just to hunt, Pandora {WAR} is based on Avatars vs Humans.

-FakiePros - Drake;Mapper/Owner

I am aware of that, not what I meant at all..
Its more of a WAR /PvpE than a hunting and powergaming, Plus when im done with everything it should look amazing.

Back