• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fallen is back!

_Arthur

Reaction score
FALLEN IS BACK, AND THE INTERNET IN EGYPT IS NOW BACK ONLINE! :D :D :D no more suffering for our beloved,

chataboutit

Did you talk to the army guys? They seemed cool throughout this whole thing, but I'm still confused, why didn't they just blow up the place where the president was?

Anyways, welcome back. I'm surprised it came back up too early, I was expecting it to stay down for a little bit longer.

Now some other guys want to keep the president. Looks like there will be sivil war lol.

Some only want to keep the president because he proposed that he stays in office for the remainder of the 6 months that he's got for his term and he'll step down, and he's also said that he will make it so no president can run longer than 8 years.

I didn't like that porposal. It will let him keep the record, and putting a max term is not very democratic.

I agree with not having maximum number of terms..

Who knows what would happen to the US if Theodore Roosevelt had never-ending terms, we would be building flying cars by the 1970s.
This man was a genius and one of the most favorite President in US history.

Anyways, may he rest in peace and will forever be remembered;
435_Mt-Rushmore.jpg

*He is 3rd from the left

Back