• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fallen Tree Bridges

Munchiee

Reaction score
Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to use fallen trees as bridges? You can't cross over where the border or the water and land is...

in the client, it shows up as yellow on the minimap as well, where mine just shows up as brown... I feel as if I'm missing something.

For areas above ground, such as from building to building, you use ID: 460 on the spots where the tree is. Now when you want to cross a river you will need to use the borders 4828-4831 and for the water you will need to use 4820:4825. Also, this thread should be in the support. In addition, make sure it's walkable. You can do this by hitting 'o' in your map editor.

For areas above ground, such as from building to building, you use ID: 460 on the spots where the tree is. Now when you want to cross a river you will need to use the borders 4828-4831 and for the water you will need to use 4820:4825. Also, this thread should be in the support. In addition, make sure it's walkable. You can do this by hitting 'o' in your map editor.
But in this case on floor 7? When I cant give ID:460 bicouse I have black tiles.

Attachments

Back