• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fallen's NPC Maker v1.4 (using talkState)

PRO :D can troll now!! VERY JUSEFULL ! PROMISE :D i make pro quest npc in buy and sell :S

barker, it is in fact useful you're right even though you're trolling(Failing). Most people need softwares like these ones to manage making a quest NPC.

;)

barker, it is in fact useful you're right even though you're trolling(Failing). Most people need softwares like these ones to manage making a quest NPC.

;)

never said its not usefull :p xD

Updated.
Changelog:
* XML Support
* added npc file name to sellable/buyable
Download:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/24128771/Npc_Maker.rar

Last edited:
OMG i dont get it, there are other tools that supports those things "mine" & EASYNPC, so stfu those noobs saying great like if it were the first NPC ever made omg i'm imprest about how ignorant the people can be. STFU.

OMG i dont get it, there are other tools that supports those things "mine" & EASYNPC, so stfu those noobs saying great like if it were the first NPC ever made omg i'm imprest about how ignorant the people can be. STFU.
urs support xml only i guess?
mine it supports hmm, read the changelog?

No really, mine supports exactly the same thing, shop, boat & conversations are made in the script. So the player can make quest npcs, that was the main reason why i coded my app, to help me out in my OT.

I dont try to be annoy or something it's just because of how ignorant the ppl can be that is what is annoying. However it's good and iloved to see it.

can you explain better? like what needs to be improved/added in it?

Back