• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fallout 4 Offical Trailer!

Zasranets

Alan
Reaction score
sefkljagdfgkladflgadfg
I'm so excited. The fallout series is my favorite single player game.
I've been waiting SOOO long and they have finally released a trailer!:D

That's awesome. Probably my favorite single player game as well. I just love the open world of Fallout. It's very re-playable also with all the different storylines you can choose.

They always have awesome soundtracks as well =)

That's awesome. Probably my favorite single player game as well. I just love the open world of Fallout. It's very re-playable also with all the different storylines you can choose.

They always have awesome soundtracks as well =)
I'm not sure if you watched E3 when they talked about Fallout, but the fact that they made a REAL LIFE PIP BOY that hooks up to your phone AND connects to your actual game is pretty amazing.
Fallout is pretty much like Skyrim to me except with guns and such which is why I love it, and like you mentioned it's very re-playable.

I'm not sure if you watched E3 when they talked about Fallout, but the fact that they made a REAL LIFE PIP BOY that hooks up to your phone AND connects to your actual game is pretty amazing.
Fallout is pretty much like Skyrim to me except with guns and such which is why I love it, and like you mentioned it's very re-playable.

Didn't see that :/. I've been away from the gaming scene for a long time so i wasn't even aware that there was a trailer yet =D

Yeah i like skyrim but i've always liked games and movies that take place in a post apocalyptic enviroment. There is some balance and regulations in the wastelands but also a lot of chaos and a lot of outlaws. And the old 30-50's music just fits so well.

Btw you got a link to that real life pipboy?

Back