• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Faloria looking for a new member

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
As our project is getting closer to be finished, we are now looking for an additional team member.
Our team is currently four man big, and we want you to join us as the fifth member!

If you have not seen anything related to this project, check my signature for links.

We are specifically looking for a video/photo editor! This means you should have good experience with programs such as Photoshop and Sony Vegas.
We want someone creative, someone that burns for what they are doing and share the mutual interest with us to improve the old school scene.

You are a mature person, speaks at least two languages fluently (English required), available daily, and got a good sense of humor!

Send an application to me, and make sure to include previous work, origin and contact method, and Ill be in touch!

Regards,

Faloria Team

Hi! I would love to have this job as i am originally a graphics designer! I use C4D and PhotoShop when editing a photo, and SonyVegas when editing a video. I currently speak 3 languages: French, Arabic, English and am learning Spanish which should help me communicate with other people easier. I am available daily and dont know exactly how I would rate my own sense of humor xD. But, if it helps me... I'm funny :p.
If you need any of my previous work I'll send it to you. You can contact me by Skype, Email, This forum :p, Idk what else. I am originaly from Canada but atm in Egypt. You also said you needed someone creative? Well I guess i'm creative xD. Bye!

Hey it says i need to upload a file when i click reply so here's something I TRIED to make for my brother (I am not the best at minecraft pictures xD) because i normaly would make COD pictures, FIFA (any version) pictures, Tibia photo EDITING because you cant really animate tibia :p (could try drawing it). Sorry i'm wasting your time by making you read this.

Attachments

Back