• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

**fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Reaction score
Why are you still filtering that site?
It's still the largest OT site and has the most OT resources available. The fact that we can't link back there because the site's filtered means we can't link to most resources, and it's a pain to repost everything.

Just remove it from the filter already, k? I know there's some bad blood between your site and theirs, but it's stupid to block them and make more troubles for your users just over that.

Ok ehm not to be rude ( Don't ban me please ) the structure is almost same, maybe you can change it to make it even more unique (A)

Ok ehm not to be rude ( Don't ban me please ) the structure is almost same, maybe you can change it to make it even more unique (A)

We're currently planning to restructure the forum, not because of it might look like some other forum, but because vBulletin 3.7 has introduced thread prefixes and we will make use of them instead of subforums in some cases.

Look at other forums, almost every forum has the same structure, like community,chat

That's because it's the best structure, it's easy to find stuff and so on. Btw, I'm still banned on fans... -.- Just because I flamed at Nicaw for publishing yet another version of TFS there....

That's because it's the best structure, it's easy to find stuff and so on. Btw, I'm still banned on fans... -.- Just because I flamed at Nicaw for publishing yet another version of TFS there....

STILL? That's actually not too bad of a reason to ban someone (still doubt it was necessary), but how long have you been banned for?

Pretty much, ya. I've been banned for a couple of months now...

EDIT: I've created another account for when otland were down so that I could keep in touch with players of Radonia, on the Radonia board there.

But anyway, I posted on the TFS thread and the post got deleted...

Hi Empty,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

-----
Post ID: The site where this should only be released on...
Thread: The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)
Reason: Bypassing the wordfilter is also disallowed
-----

This is an automatic message, your reply will not be read.

Regards,
The ****** Team

Pretty much, ya. I've been banned for a couple of months now...

EDIT: I've created another account for when otland were down so that I could keep in touch with players of Radonia, on the Radonia board there.

But anyway, I posted on the TFS thread and the post got deleted...

Give up on trying to get it to only be released here, man.
It also makes its way to Tibiafans (miraculously).
Besides, it's GPL licensed - legally it can be redistributed anywhere and by anyone, and there's nothing that you can do about it.

Let's get this back alive.
I'll have a cup of tea with the administrators and the oldschool Seniors.

I know them all pretty well, since I happen to was one of them..

I've unfiltered the word, feel free to link to it or use it without risking an infraction or warning. Everyone who has received an infraction or warning for bypassing the word filter can contact me to get the infraction/warning reversed if it's still active.

Now I don't really care if they take the same decision and unfilter the word otland, for them this might be a competition to have the largest OpenTibia community. They are the ones being unable to link to for example official TFS (most popular and most used otserv distribution) resources. Actually, they can't even link to TFS subversion so they're violating GNU GPL v2 by redistributing TFS without source code included in package.

It's nice to see it unblocked although it's not that usefull. It's more usefull for them to unblock it.

Good decision. Otfans followed and unblocked Otland aswell.

Great, Talaturen.

You, uhm took the "first step"!

You are smarter than them and you took the first step as Flyde said.

Respect-/

Good, that you do the first step.
Someone had to do it.

I agree, that they really got the problem on their side now, I don't understand what for blocking one of the biggest OT communites anyway. I guess Otland already is one of the biggest communities as well.. Otfans should probably soon recognize, that blocking Otland isn't a solution anymore.

Let's forget the past and create a better future for Ots ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back