• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] - DaoPay Solutions

Our standard payout terms are End-Of-Month + 60 days, in some countries it’s even +90 days. (Remember, your customers charge your product to their phone bill. In the next step, the telecom carrier has to get the money from your customer...)
DaoPay then automatically transfers your money at the end of each month as soon as you have accumulated 50 € (or the equivalent in other currencies).

More information on this issue: FAQ: Where’s my money? ? blog.DaoPay.com

Our standard payout terms are End-Of-Month + 60 days, in some countries it’s even +90 days. (Remember, your customers charge your product to their phone bill. In the next step, the telecom carrier has to get the money from your customer...)
DaoPay then automatically transfers your money at the end of each month as soon as you have accumulated 50 € (or the equivalent in other currencies).

More information on this issue: FAQ: Where’s my money? � blog.DaoPay.com

sorry, yes, VAT is certainly an issue. And it depends on the country, how much VAT will be deducted.

Code:
[Error - GlobalEvent Interface] 
data/globalevents/scripts/shop.lua:onThink
Description: 
data/globalevents/scripts/shop.lua:41: attempt to compare boolean with number
stack traceback:
	data/globalevents/scripts/shop.lua:41: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/shop.lua:7>
[Error - GlobalEvents::think] Couldn't execute event: shop

That happens when I buy something from my shop.. + I dont recive the item I choose.. What can be the problem?

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 98
I need a really simple solution would like pictures. this is first time :/

Back