• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] - DaoPay Solutions

////////////////////////////////////
Coincidence or the answer?

I uncommented:

Code:
extension=php_openssl.dll

In my php.ini, and it seems to work just fine after I restarted Apache.

////////////////////////////////////

I've followed solution 2 to the period, and still no success. Perhaps there is something else on my webserver preventing me from using fopen? I've got both my IP and server url in Daopay correctly. I don't know what else it could possibly be.

Warning: fopen(https://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appcode=53127&prodcode=DEB2&pin=aefoweevai) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No error in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 48

Last edited:
I got the same problem as ThuggeH.
I tried to sms to daopay with the numbers and everything. I got a PIN CODE. But when i press "check code (buy)" this comes

Warning: fopen(https://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appc...&pin=*********) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No error in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 48

Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

Really need help. Ill rep+

Im haveing some problems With adding Pictures To my items Couldyou explain that part a bit more clear please?

requests

(cryyyyyyy):confused:
I get this bug:
PHP:
Warning:  fopen(trans/daopay.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 35

Warning:  fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 37

Warning:  fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 38
whyyyyyyyyyyyy I need help!!
Althought I get this:
Good PIN code. Added 1 Premium Points to account of: xxxxxx !

I've followed tuto#1

Welcome to OTS shop. Here you can buy items and PACC.

how can I configure this? links please?

Last edited:
Evrything worked for me, only one problem, where do i see how much money i have on my account? And is this normal? My friend tried and it worked, he donated and get items but i dont know if i get the money! Watch this:
daopay.jpg

I dont know if i get this money or it timeouts! How do i see how much money i earned, please help!

Oh here is the picture i asked about, is this normal? And where do i find my balance!

Hi!

I'm Josef from Daopay Customer Support.
We notice many of your website layouts out there, but all of them are using our old interface.
We are planning to shut down the old interface within this year, so I would like to talk to somebody, who's responsible for the programming.

Further some information of your FAQ are not correct.
E.G: Solution 10.
That's no scam email, that's an Email written by myself.
If the customer will not contact our Support Team he/she will never receive a payout.
The Email was well structured and further [email protected] is our official customer contact.
A responsible person should contact us at this email, so we could discuss a solution.

Good post. I appreciate it
Thank you so much for the post. It's really useful.
Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Dude... you are an absolute life saver! If i could id sit here all day spamming Rep :D

Thanks so much!

Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

I has already test with solution 11.

Back