• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [FAQ] - DaoPay Solutions

Cant really see it properly, shop offer..? About daopay pincheck, do i need to have that to? And thx guys for taking time to me: )

I have the next issue:
Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

I solved it!
The problem was in buypoints.php, I replaced it and now it works!
Thank you ;)

i just have a little problem with daopay when i asked for my money they said like they need my passport and any bill why is that? they said they freezed my payouts for some kind of reason

i just have a little problem with daopay when i asked for my money they said like they need my passport and any bill why is that? they said they freezed my payouts for some kind of reason

Are you using PayPal or Bank to withdraw money from DaoPay?

thats what they said to me :-

Hi, We have done further investigations, and due to fraud suspicious traffic for your application we are forced to request a passport copy and a copy of any kind of bill, like electricity bill, where we are able to see your address.This address will have to match with the entered address at the daopay controlcenter.Until we receive the requested documents we are forced to freeze your payouts.Thanks for your understanding Kind regards,Daopay Customer SupportJosef mailto: [email protected] daopay.com

thats what they said to me :-

Hi, We have done further investigations, and due to fraud suspicious traffic for your application we are forced to request a passport copy and a copy of any kind of bill, like electricity bill, where we are able to see your address.This address will have to match with the entered address at the daopay controlcenter.Until we receive the requested documents we are forced to freeze your payouts.Thanks for your understanding Kind regards,Daopay Customer SupportJosef mailto: [email protected] daopay.com

Most likely a scam. Too many writing mistakes for it to be real.
Do not answer that mail, they will use the information to reset your DaoPay password, and withdraw the money themselves.

Do not answer that mail.
W - Should continue with a small w
to fraud - Should contain and a to combine
.T - Missing space
daopay - Is written DaoPay
controlcenter - Two words
.U - Missing space
your payouts. - Should be your account
.T - Missing space
your understanding - Bad sentence
understanding Kind regards - Missing dot
,D - Missing space
Daopay - Is written DaoPay
[email protected] - Wrong email of DaoPay

Last edited:
and the email aint wrong i messaged them before and they answered lots of questions, and it aint wrong, coz they seriously removed my payouts i had 840 eur now its 0 before i send them anything and told me that msg after they removing it

and the email is correct

If you need assistance during setup or if you have any question please contact us at:
[email protected] or
please dial:
+44 207 037 7777
9am to 4pm (London Time) from Monday to Thursday
9am to 2pm on Friday

this is what happens when i try to add:
VVV

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `premium_points` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

MySQL said: Documentation
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'premium_points'

When i try to add into my db

---->`accounts` ADD `premium_points` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';<----

PLEASE HELP!

this is what happens when i try to add:
VVV

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `premium_points` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

MySQL said: Documentation
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'premium_points'

When i try to add into my db

---->`accounts` ADD `premium_points` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';<----

PLEASE HELP!

You don't need to add it again. You already have it. Remove that line from the SQLQuery.

Back