• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Farewell otland!

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
A lot of you may know me/ may of known me. I have been majorly inactive amongst this community over the last year or so. During my involvement within open tibia I have learnt a lot. From the creativity side in mapping and artwork to moving onto creating scripts and learning lua.

Although I haven't necessarily picked up much to take into my real life, I have at least, broadened my knowledge of coding as well as artwork design; with the help of several individuals, which I may one day look to improve.

I highly doubt I will return to these boards much as my interests and commitments now lie elsewhere. As some of you may know I enlisted into the British Army while I am at university. This is the main reasons why I have become inactive.

Right now i'm set on commissioning next year as a 2nd Lieutenant into the Rifles regiment.
It's been a good experience and it is a community that will be missed.

For now, peace out.

Thanks to:
@Shadowsong
@Damon
@tarjei
@Peroxide
@Anevis
@Javiersin
@Cyro
@Fare
@Dark199
@Three Magic @Three

And to any I missed, especially Remere, Talaturen, Edubart and the development teams.

In the meantime here's some pics from our deployment to France.

TfEx-AWG.jpg
152Tnvhc.jpg

VrGgj6-e.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck, we hope that you will be back one day. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

@GhostX
The tag function didn't work for me, i found this thread randomly.

Seriously why Y U do this to meh? Ghosts aint free to go where they want! :(

Anyway it is a pleasure to know you and you were always a person i considered to be worthy of a so called "friend" :) Nice pics you got there btw. ^^

I wish you all the best for your future and your ambitions and maybe one day you will find a Ghost Waifu, hehe who knows? :p Always heads up and a bottle of BECKS at the ready! Cuz when you are one day stationed in Germany near where i'm living i'll surely treat you to as much Becks as you can drink haha :D
Check on skype at times, will ya?

Kind regards,
Damon

P.S.:
If you wanna return, anytime, feel free to do so :) The community will appreciate it!

Good luck in your life mate! Have a nice time, was happy to meet you.

Shut the fuck up you wanker, will ya? You're not English, hehe you knows? Cunt, will ya ever get?
Do you, Sir, intend to say that I should learn some proper english?
My sincerest apolgies for not meeting your requirements, however
I have written this post as it is by purpose.
Consider it my special way of saying goodbye to an old pal!
Furthermore I'd like to point out that I will not continue this
discussion any further in this thread since it is GhostX Farewell from Otland and therefor
it shall not be destroyed by some pointless discussion.
For further questions feel free to contact me via PM, however
it will depend on your manners if you get a response.

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
I wasn't notified that I was tagged and didn't see this thread until today.
It was good knowing you and wish you the best. Its sad that you will most likely not be in this community again.

It's a sad day for OTLand but eh, I guess everyone finds a time to move on. Good luck with your studies and army stuff, and if you ever wish to catch up you can hit me up on skype or here in inbox.

If it wasn't for your TOTAL misinterpretation of the minimap I presented to you for Tjenn'Lunar, we would have never decided to make it into a huge beautiful continent that it is right now, so thank you for that hahaha.

See you around sometime hopefully :salut:

Good bye, best of wishes.
Didn't really get to know you, but amazing work with our Althea's logo/signature.
Hope you get back one day!
Ciao!

Back