• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Farlig Banan...

Emeo, have you ever tried to wright a post without fat texting?
Nobody cares about you nor your friends so please just go rob some kid in Rosengård instead.

~Houndish :)

Emeo, have you ever tried to wright a post without fat texting?
Nobody cares about you nor your friends so please just go rob some kid in Rosengård instead.

~Houndish :)

Have you ever tried to WRITE (not wright) a post without saying ~Houndish @ the end?

EDIT: Btw my 500th post =) But now you'll just call me a spammer I belive =)

People who sit on forums correcting peoples english are the lowest form of fags.

Have you ever tried to WRITE (not wright) a post without saying ~Houndish @ the end?

EDIT: Btw my 500th post =) But now you'll just call me a spammer I belive =)

I never said my english was fluently, so why even bother to correct it when you can see what I mean.
Yes I have written posts without sayin ~Houndish at the end.

~Houndish

- Well, it's a low thing to do. Farlig is like 14-years old? Maybe hes at least a lill' sad about it, you all are playahatin nawbs, keep coming with theese bullshitty things, and ya'll stay in PZ!

Maybe it was low what he did, but nobody can pass you with being low, for real.

Lol why even bother to discuss farlig banan? worst pvper that walked the lands of softcore, rpg shit

Minimii ftw! , I hope you made a new char here m8, I'll be glad to help you out, since you feel the "pain" to be playa-hated...

Playaz fo life, huahuheuaeuae

Farlig Banan must feel sad xDDDDD
He's RL are in our team and want to kill him whole the time.
And Zeriel his old leader cleaned his house, pretty owneeeeed heuheueh xD

Those who have nothing better to say than what you just did are the biggest fags ever made. Epic phelizor.

Rofl, good one. You repeated what I said back to me, but with worse english, well done... :thumbup:

Back