• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Farmine+Zao Map Project

having what...the videos? cuz there is no track program , nad if you got it mapped, WOW menz u are the FIRST WOHOO , thanks for sharing u are the first.

insead of sharing the files.

So your saying, the only way you can map is by tracking? FAIL XD
And I don't want to release something that is unfinished, something that I am going to use myself :)

no ofc no...u can map other ways, but u cant map far + zao as good as on tracking it

anyways...gratz MEN U ROXOR , now leave this thread please

no ofc no...u can map other ways, but u cant map far + zao as good as on tracking it

anyways...gratz MEN U ROXOR , now leave this thread please

Why can't I map it as good as tracking it? Have you seen me map? =p And I didnt say that I even mapped it myself, perhaps I tracked it ? <_<

Why can't I map it as good as tracking it? Have you seen me map? =p And I didnt say that I even mapped it myself, perhaps I tracked it ? <_<
must've been a pain in the ass either way/whatever you did with it

Who the fuck cares?

Real Map servers suck shit anyways.

Update, added some videos

im not rly motivated to update this, cuz ppl use it and do not even say thanks, or rep++ , but they use it....

Will be updated anymore?

Here are missing parts:

cosikground.jpg

Last edited:
hmm these videos helped me alot, I've got this now:

24v2v7a.jpg

but even so there's a lot I still need :p if anyone have any more cams of Zao can they PM me?