• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action [Farming] [Mining] [WoodCutting]<<UPDATED[Fletching] Scripts!!

there i fixed it!!! it was that i forgot to add "60" to "config.minutes*60*1000" and i changed 60000 for 1000 since it does not read 60000 as 60 seconds it has to go through a math process: 1 minute = 60 x 1000 milliseconds, 1 hour = 60 x 60 x 1000 milliseconds, 1 day = 24 x 60 x 60 x 1000 milliseconds and so on lol just wanted to explain :p but anyways the first post is updated!!!
@ Whiskey
check if you copied the script correctly because if the woodcutting script is working the that means that the mining one should also work since is the same code only configured to cut wood.

@whiskey
if you have anymore problems with the script, message me.
there that should do it, this is the mother of scripts!

Last edited:
Code:
function placeItemOnPosition(id, position)
	return doCreateItem(id, 1, position)
end
addEvent(placeItemOnPosition, time_in_miliseconds, id, position)
where position is a stored array {x = bla, y = bla, z = bla, stackpos = STACKPOS_TOP_ITEM(I guess :p)}

Code:
addEvent(doCreateItem, time_in_miliseconds, id, 1, position)

?

@Quas
here is an example of a creative use for this function:
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, toposition)
    if item.itemid == xxxx then
        local function regen(parameter)
            doCreatureAddHealth(cid, 20)
            addEvent(regen, 10*1000, {cid = cid})
        end
        local function stopRegen(parameter)
            stopEvent(regen)
        end
        addEvent(stopRegen, 61*1000, {cid = cid})
        doCreatureAddHealth(cid, 20)
        addEvent(regen, 10*1000, {cid = cid})
        doRemoveItem(item.uid)
    end
return true
end
Please don't kill me if it does not work! it was a quick brain storm.

375311, Your a Nice Scripter, May i ask you want to join my server as a scripter :D?

sorry man i have my hands full with RL and my own server, basically i do this when I'm not busy(like today), well anyways good luck on your server.
:) .

Maybe mix it now.

With specific wood and with specific ore u can create powerfull items, then add to it some addon items, like lizard scale or red dragon scale and make it even better.

Or maybe "Gathering", ehh You know u go to forst for some mushrooms. Then You go to your lab and create some poisions. Or even better, go to for some flower powder, then u mixing it with water and u got powerfull mana potion.

:D

#up = Would't that be neat? #375311 An alchemy system with "gathering" of mushrooms and herbs to create potions like: +time haste (7439) +improved skill (7443) +max health and mana(7440 - from rare materials) etc. You seem to handle such uncommon scripts pretty well. Och, and thanks again for my version of mining.

These scripts are really useful, thanks for saving the community time and requests by making them.

@Up no problem I enjoy OT a lot and learned how to script for my benefit and too help others in anyway i can.
@Whiskey
I would really like to hear more about that idea it seems interesting I would like to see any ids of the tools to be used and the herbs that are required ,also there needs to be some alchemy tools like mortar and Pestle, cauldron and such, probably they might require custom sprites and that they behave like containers. Anyways msg me in detail if ya can.

dsdan.png

What's that?

@Silrisil
Make sure you placed the file hoesoil.lua in the right location: data/actions/scripts/[file here] and also make sure you named the file "hoesoil", now about the duplicate id thing that's just that an item is being used with two or more script for the "5710" go to actions.xml and delete this line that it's found under tools:
PHP:
<action itemid="5710" event="script" value="tools/shovel.lua"/>
the other one i don't know but it appears that you already have the "hoe"(2553) assigned to another script other than hoesoil.lua.
anyways i hope that clears the error.

Back