• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faruk showoff

Faruk

Reaction score

Hello guys, nice to meet you, my name is Faruk.

I would like to show you some of my work here on this forum!!

• 1.​

6-1.png

• 2.​

unknown.png

• 3.​

mapa1.gif

korrigiert.png

The pic is very beautiful. The only things i didnt like and that should be corrected in my opinion are marked in red. There is no place in front of stairs to the underground, maybe add 1 or 2 sqms. Either add rock under the second or remove the rock, cuz it looks somehow strange; one piece of wood is standing on the rock and the other on the water. And these two plants are stange. the yellow marked plant does not fit in terms of vegetation, cuz its more jungle plant. and the other creates a diagonal line which looks strange.

otherwise very nice pic; show more if you have.

Nice man, put each detail in ur place.
But i think that you need upgrade in somes aspects.
How about lot of trees in small places and others but this is my point of view
U is a great mapper.

Those are tibia sprites? Long since i dont play

View attachment 62125

The pic is very beautiful. The only things i didnt like and that should be corrected in my opinion are marked in red. There is no place in front of stairs to the underground, maybe add 1 or 2 sqms. Either add rock under the second or remove the rock, cuz it looks somehow strange; one piece of wood is standing on the rock and the other on the water. And these two plants are stange. the yellow marked plant does not fit in terms of vegetation, cuz its more jungle plant. and the other creates a diagonal line which looks strange.

otherwise very nice pic; show more if you have.
Tbh that cave entrance is ok for me. Not everything has to be accessible, for just a pure cosmetic reasons it fits well. Also, if it is not accesible for players from that side, maybe it means that there is a cave somewhere there in underground and it would encourage people to find it out.

Anyway, great maps!

Back