• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Fast attack speed

Define very very fast?
You can change attack speed in vocations.xml by changing the value here attackspeed="2000"
2000=2s, you can try to make it like 100 or even less i guess, it is pretty fast.

I don't know that server and i'm not gonna make a character there to see how fast the attack there is but i must tell you that it's not a good idea, bugs are easy to come like that... dealing damage every millisecond is too fast for tibia client. Want a faster attack, design your own game.

i thought bout that and i know what well happen if i use it, but right now i need to make it so fast, so please if u know another way tell me

I don't know that server and i'm not gonna make a character there to see how fast the attack there is but i must tell you that it's not a good idea, bugs are easy to come like that... dealing damage every millisecond is too fast for tibia client. Want a faster attack, design your own game.

attackspeed="1" won't make the player attack 1000 times per second. Only on paper.

Which server version do you use?

i use 0.3.6 [8.6] the fastest i can get is by adding attackspeed="1", but there should be something else i can do to make it alot faster

Try lowering the value of:
#define EVENT_CREATURE_THINK_INTERVAL 500

in creature.h file. Maybe to 300 and see if it is faster.

If you write attackspeed="1" it won't be 1000 attacks per second because the server does not check that often.

TFS has an function called "doAttacking" that runs every 500 ms.
Then TFS also checks if you can attack when you move.
And lastly TFS checks if you can attack when you select a target.

This means, standing still, without spamming the red attack box on a target, the fastest you can attack would be 500ms. (twice a second).

If you move, you can attack each time you move, and if you spam the attack box (red box) you can attack faster than that.

There is no good way to get faster than 500ms attackspeed without source edits.

BUT, if you "must have" faster attackspeed and you don't want to edit sources you could make a new script in weapons.xml that repeats, and add it to all the weapons in your game.

Back