• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Fast attack

Slafesko

Reaction score
I've got some problems and i hope someone can help me with them :)
TFS 0.3.6
1- When i do second promotion i get it normally but when i die i find myself back to level 1 if i'm blessed.
2- When i move faster with my char my speed attack increase.
3- When i die with my char at high level like 2000+ i lose 15+ levels without blessing, so i need to lose 1 level or 2 without blessing.

The blessing bug can be solved by removing the lessloss from the promotion vocations in data/xml/vocations.xml
Thanks for your reply already fixed it, it was blessingreduction 100 in config.lua :p but what about others?
btw got another bug, i'm using like 3 systems using storage value like VIP, military system and online points system so its somehow all those systems not working together so is there anyway to use all those system at same time without any problem?
sorry for my language :(

2 - its a bug on your source, i dont know how to remove it but a any months ago i have problem too. i changed to OTX and no have more problem with this
3- i recommend you to use a script with free bless on login and change bless protection

2 - its a bug on your source, i dont know how to remove it but a any months ago i have problem too. i changed to OTX and no have more problem with this
3- i recommend you to use a script with free bless on login and change bless protection
Which problem are you talking about? i've fixed 1 and still got problem with others

Back