• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faster Atk for knights?

Ugh.. i'll prolly get hunted for sayin this but.. No!

I'm playing a knight myself on this server, and i find it more then ok to hit 160~ on a DS with my spikesword (about 40-50 sword skill). Knights is a support class (Just like druids were before) and should therefore stay a support class..

Heres where i snap...hooligans..

first of all my fucking paladin lvl 135 dist 115 hits less then a fucking 100 knight with 80-90 axe/sword who the fuck are you to tell softcores they need to hit higher do you see your fucking damages 600~ sometimes on pvp with a fucking 110 ek are you serious? stfu complaining because if anything needs to be switched its PALADINS with HIGHER HITS or KNIGHTS and MAGES withs lower hits ok?
you fucking retard think a little before posting that shit because ur fucking retarded

Ugh.. i'll prolly get hunted for sayin this but.. No!

I'm playing a knight myself on this server, and i find it more then ok to hit 160~ on a DS with my spikesword (about 40-50 sword skill). Knights is a support class (Just like druids were before) and should therefore stay a support class..

Haha I love you man, your so afraid of beeing hunted :p

Haha I love you man, your so afraid of beeing hunted :p

If i were i wouldnt have posted what i did. And i assumed that i would be hunted cuz of the inmaturity of some p12's with lvl 200+ chars who wouldnt mind wasting a unjust kill on a lvl 50~ knight with a chain armor ^.-

If i were i wouldnt have posted what i did. And i assumed that i would be hunted cuz of the inmaturity of some p12's with lvl 200+ chars who wouldnt mind wasting a unjust kill on a lvl 50~ knight with a chain armor ^.-

Hauaehuahhauh
I sell protektiOn like rl server only 100k/week MEN

I agree knights should have faster attack 1.5-1 second to be honest seeing as my knight is level 210ish and gets slaughtered quite easily with no chance of trying to fight back.

first of all my fucking paladin lvl 135 dist 115 hits less then a fucking 100 knight with 80-90 axe/sword who the fuck are you to tell softcores they need to hit higher do you see your fucking damages 600~ sometimes on pvp with a fucking 110 ek are you serious? stfu complaining because if anything needs to be switched its PALADINS with HIGHER HITS or KNIGHTS and MAGES withs lower hits ok?
you fucking retard think a little before posting that shit because ur fucking retarded

Then make your owns thread and complain there how are you felling with this

YOU RETARTED MENG

I honestly think that i'll have to edit my forum comment to : your retard. Seems like everyone calls everyone a retard.. Is that the new "noob" word? As posted before, i've been away from tibia for some time so i honestly dont know.

I honestly think that i'll have to edit my forum comment to : your retard. Seems like everyone calls everyone a retard.. Is that the new "noob" word? As posted before, i've been away from tibia for some time so i honestly dont know.

Some mengs there has started to call everyone a retard
then i liked it and started to do the same thing

mwahahahaz0r

Last edited:
Old-MummyHead.jpg

haha paladins hits great damage but every 50 hits.. btw.. last time i atked a fire elemental on my 150 pally... 3 hits missed.. then 200+ dmg and he died by fifth hit.. is that very nice? lol

Back