• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fatal error on register (MYACC)

SixNine

Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'id' doesn't have a default value in C:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php:101 Stack trace: #0 C:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php(101): PDO->query() #1 C:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php(140): OTS_Base_DB->query() #2 C:\UniServerZ\www\system\pages\createaccount.php(120): OTS_Account->create() #3 C:\UniServerZ\www\index.php(422): require('C:\\UniServerZ\\w...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 101

Hi so everything was just fine few weeks ago but now since im using new windows i cant really setup files correctly or new problem in code appeared im not sure, whats going on

Is your "id" field marked as PRIMARY_KEY and does it have AUTO_INCREMENT enabled?
If not, change it and then try to register again.

Click "Change" button and then you should be able to find A_I or AUTO_INCREMEMT checkbox
Yea it creates now but it gives this shit
Deprecated: __autoload() is deprecated, use spl_autoload_register() instead in C:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\phpmailer\PHPMailerAutoload.php on line 45

And in account manager

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 784

These warnings appear because you are probably using the newest version of PHP which deprecated (they still work although they recommend to not use them) some functions and modified behavior of others. Unless you are experienced enough to fix it by yourself I don't recommend doing this because it isn't necessary. However, if you want to get rid of these warnings you can try downgrading your PHP version.

Yea it creates now but it gives this shit
Deprecated: __autoload() is deprecated, use spl_autoload_register() instead in C:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\phpmailer\PHPMailerAutoload.php on line 45

And in account manager

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 784

You probably using PHP 7.4, which MyAAC hasn't been tested on yet.

The first warning I fixed here: Fix "Deprecated: __autoload() is deprecated" · slawkens/myaac@441bfe7 (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/commit/441bfe74c1d28accdb407ebc33808be1db9d8114#diff-b8c1289d2fec6548dac037175d0cf028)

The second I will look into it later when I'm back from work.

Back