• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FATAL OTBM LOADER ERROR HELP !!

map is saved in wrong RME or OTSERV 0.x format
Why would that cause this specific error to arise ?
C++:
FileLoader f;
if(!f.openFile(identifier.c_str(), false, true))
{
    std::stringstream ss;
    ss << "Could not open the file " << identifier << ".";
    setLastErrorString(ss.str());
    return false;
}

C++:
FileLoader f;
{
    return false;
}
could be items format that was used for map was different mabye he forgot to put items otb into the folder of map editor from his OT? or its because he is using some oldformat of how houses are being saved or just general structure of whole otbm my friend was using RME 2.2 and it jstu wouldnt work for him with 7.6 engines for some reason i was once using RME 3.x and had to manually delete world-houses.xml wit XVI32 after each edit for example or it wuold tell me that it is in unsupported format

could be items format that was used for map was different mabye he forgot to put items otb into the folder of map editor from his OT? or its because he is using some oldformat of how houses are being saved or just general structure of whole otbm my friend was using RME 2.2 and it jstu wouldnt work for him with 7.6 engines for some reason i was once using RME 3.x and had to manually delete world-houses.xml wit XVI32 after each edit for example or it wuold tell me that it is in unsupported format

If you look at the source code there is an error for each case that you described. Check it out: [C++] bool IOMap::loadMap(Map* map, const std::string& identifier) { FileLoader f; - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/vbyeaDT0)
So I am thinking it has to do with the file not being found.

Last edited:
C++:
FileLoader f;
{
    return false;
}

so what ido bro :(