• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FATAL: [OTBM loader] This map needs to be updated.

Supreme Allah

Reaction score
Usinig Remere's Map Editor.

Got the right 7.6 folder and been saving the map as 7.6 but still get's FATAL: [OTBM loader] This map needs to be updated.

How do I solve this?

in rme, go onto map propeties and make sure it is set to 7.6. i know you say you have it set to that. But sometimes even i forget things like that when mapping (used to mapping with most recent versions and when someone wants a 8.6 map i convert it :p)

Depends which rme your using? The 2.1 or w,e is solid afaik.

- - - Updated - - -

And be sure your otbm isnt corrupted

Hmm you sure 100% that its directed to coorect dat n spr? If so i guess i cant help since idk then.

Hmm you sure 100% that its directed to coorect dat n spr? If so i guess i cant help since idk then.

I'm 100000% sure that it is correct directed. It's hard to not direct it right for fuck sake.

Is there ANY other map editor that can handle 7.6? RME have and will never work for 7.6

Simones. Idk about it tho.

- - - Updated - - -

And i meant are you sure it was the right tibia folder. Ppl like me are unorganised and i have clients 7.6-9.61. All named "tibia" just i set my rme up right to begin with

Simones. Idk about it tho.

Well thanks for replying atleast.

I've been looking for a 7.6 server that works for 8 hours now.. but it seems like there is always something that is wrong with this days servers. Starting to wonder why people release shit that does not even work properly.

Good night

Last edited:
Generally speaking - so people like you get off your arse and put effort and work into servers and don't sponge off others work like majority of this community.

Trying to open the MAP that was with the OT RME says "The loaded map appears to be a items.otb format that deviates from the items.otb loaded by the editor. Do you still want to attempt to load the map?".

- - - Updated - - -

Generally speaking - so people like you get off your arse and put effort and work into servers and don't sponge off others work like majority of this community.

I don't sponge off others work but I also don't give good criticism on bad work.

Back
Top Bottom