• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FATAL RME's BUG!

phern

alysiaots.com
Reaction score
Hey. Today i downloaded newest version of Remere's Map Editor and "fixed" the bug from older version (
Editor now uses the correct 8.54 OTB, it will ask you to convert your map to the proper format the first time you load a bad 8.54 map.
)

And it totaly broke my map!
I don't know what is happening.
There're screenshoots:

In map editor it looks normal:
beforeu.png

But in-game its totaly broken:
afterf.png

And that is with a lot of items. Can anyone help me? I dont know what to do...

You could try using the binary I just compiled.
  • Source: [forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.3.6pl1
  • Changed files:

1. items.cpp, lines 181-185
      Removed OTB version check, it will load items.otb with any version now

2. resources.h, lines 80-81;86
      8.54 and 8.55 support

Download link: TheForgottenServer.rar

Don't forget to replace your TFS' items.otb with the one from %PROGRAMFILES%\Remere's Map Editor\data\854

You might also need to update ID's in your items.xml

Well, i dont know. i wasn't updating my items.xml since tibia 8.4~, so in most items its just "you see item of type xxx, please report it to GM"
Working on my ots is still in progress, and I left updating items.xml on end.

Do you even have any 8.54 items in your items.xml? Other people who are using an up-to-date version of that file might have to update the ID's there if they're using my 'fix'.

You could try using the binary I just compiled.
  • Source: [forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.3.6pl1
  • Changed files:

1. items.cpp, lines 181-185
      Removed OTB version check, it will load items.otb with any version now

2. resources.h, lines 80-81;86
      8.54 and 8.55 support

Download link: TheForgottenServer.rar

Don't forget to replace your TFS' items.otb with the one from %PROGRAMFILES%\Remere's Map Editor\data\854

You might also need to update ID's in your items.xml

Rep ++ to Cykotitan thanks

Well, I look closer to the ot items, and there is a few bugs.

For example. Zaoan legs and armor are some weird flags, expedition backpack looks like trash too. :(
It is weird..

Well, I look closer to the ot items, and there is a few bugs.

For example. Zaoan legs and armor are some weird flags, expedition backpack looks like trash too. :(
It is weird..
As I said, update your items.xml
When you summon zaoan legs or expedition backpack with /i, it summons the wrong item because the ID's for them in items.xml are wrong.

Here's a guide to update the ID's:
Code:
(14:44:09) <+Cykokitten> sids from 10546 to 10983, sid + 1
(14:44:45) <+Cykokitten> sids from 10984 to 11011, sid + 2
(14:46:30) <+Cykokitten> sids from 11012 to 11101, sid + 3
(14:48:35) <+Cykokitten> sids from 11102 to 11115, sid + 4
(14:51:06) <+Cykokitten> sids from 11116 to 11388, sid + 6

Hello Phern,

I had the same problem as you, I mapped some with the 'new' items, and they were all changed ingame.
Today I found an items.otb and xml which work pretty well. Every item ingame is unchanged, and most of the ID's are already added to the items.xml

If you have the 8.54 monsters, you'll probably have to modify their corpse ID's.
For the rest of the 8.54 tiles, walls, nature etc. there are no names, so you'll have to look them up youself, the rest seems OK.

The following OTB and XML files were uploaded by Remere before, in a tutorial which has become pretty outdated, and I wen't through it.

items.otb: www.megaupload.com/?d=MC0936U8
items.xml: www.megaupload.com/?d=I69IH5WW

Hope this helps you ;)

Regards,
Pim

Since i updated this OT and items.xml my NPC system is not working! :(
I got my money in backpack, You can read the price of items but You can not buy nor sell anything!
If You trying to sell some stuff, it remove item but You are not getting cash for it.
Can anyone help me?
Here's screen:
bugld.png

Last edited:
But when I am replacing the old items.xml from crying damson, it causes bug that I was writing in this topic!

Okay, nevermind- I solve the problem. Someone gave me wrong items.xml , and I had to do all that stuff once more.

Thanks Anyway.

Last edited:
Back