• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fate of Lunarforce..

What Should Be Done? I only got 1 idea rly..

• Merge Lunarforce

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Merge then open new server.

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Completely reset and REVAMP Lunarforce And Open Transfers 1 Week Before Reset

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
Ok so we all know Lunarforce officially died.

The question remains what should be done?

SINCE lvls were reduced Merge with shadowcores.

Its the only option.You can either merge with shadowcores or people have the ability to transfer their chars for 10 points. Yes 10 points in that way its cheap and u guys make money off the merge. It will take away problems like houses or you can offer a free merge which the community will respect.

What you can do to make it fair if u offer a free transfer or cheap transfer or a merge is nothing except reduce skills and mls by 10%.

Lunarforce is dead and we got to recover.

let's start a new LunarForce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the LunarForce lasted less what I said
I thought it would take about two weeks to LunarForce Dying, died before hahahahahaahaha :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
you're happy boy obese..........................................you got what you wanted :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

165 players isn't a dead server.

Soon people will not be buying anything the server will be overcrowded with market offers.. ITs like the economy as USA knows once it goes to shits ur country or server goes to shits.

They won't open a new hardcore pvp ots for sure.

Now they can only merge it with shadowcores and open new server. Everybody knows that online peoples are only cash makers peoples who wanna transfer to shadow or just playing rpg on empty server... Thats all.

Transfer all chars from lunar to shadow [like from xinn servers to hexana (you have to click "I want transfer" on site)] , wait idk 1 month and open new lunarforce with new rates , i mean after update

Back