• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fatima Corrupcion!

hugomct

Reaction score
Portugues:
GM, eu queria saber porque a Fatima The Bruxa não foi mutada ontem pelo tutor Lord Death Wish? Falou sem parar, ofendeu players e NÃO FOI MUTADA!!!
E então me vem a questão: Existe algum tipo de "amizade" ou até mesmo "auxilio" ao player em questão??

English
GM, I wanted to know why Fatima The Witch was not mutated yesterday guardian Lord Death Wish? Talked incessantly, offended players and NOT muted!!
And then comes the question: Is there some kind of "friendship" or even "aid" to the player in question?

Espanhol
GM, que quería saber por qué Fátima La Bruja no se mutó ayer tutor Señor justiciero? Habló sin parar, los jugadores ofendidos y no está silenciado!
Y entonces viene la pregunta: ¿Hay algún tipo de "amistad" o "ayuda" para el jugador en cuestión?

wow, 3 lenguages and i couldnt know what they mean :w00t:

when i see tittle about fatima i came here for boobs
-.-

Dude, if you are going to use Google Translator, try to use proper Portuguese at the beginning... otherwise it wont translate it right. damn it

Back