• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fatima de Bruxa

arturinoo

Reaction score
Hellow fellas, today I'm here to report Fatima de Bruxa of AFK botting USING MATHMATICS

-First we need to know that the ACCOUNT was created 230 days ago from now
-Fatima the Bruxa account has played for 87205 minutes wich are 1435 hours (on the 3 chars, you can't log simultaneously)
-Considering this data, The player Fatima the bruxa has to play 7 constant hours per day
-If she/he do not play for 1 day, then she/he needs to play 14 hours the next day and so on

Possible? I don't think so

Hellow fellas, today I'm here to report Fatima de Bruxa of AFK botting USING MATHMATICS

-Fatima the Bruxa account has played for 87205 minutes wich are 1435 hours (on the 3 chars, you can't log simultaneously)
-Considering this data, The player Fatima the bruxa has to play 7 constant hours per day
-If she/he do not play for 1 day, then she/he needs to play 14 hours the next day and so on

never go full retard.

What's your point?

Im sure he could have just told you he bots if you asked him. Everyone bot, what you gonna do about that?
Seems like Fatmina got himself another hater. :)

lol
But she staying a lot of this time in house on venore or depo yalahar

You mean that this mathematics would give her a punishment? We can't just assume that she's AFK botting constantly, because she can as well just stand AFK in her house or in depots.

What's your point?

Im sure he could have just told you he bots if you asked him. Everyone bot, what you gonna do about that?
Seems like Fatmina got himself another hater. :)

its her, and she is ugly as shit

:huh: this guy is retarded, delete thread lol

btw, get a life, you must look at you first, and then look at others

skposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpskskposkpsoksoskpsokspksposkposkpsoks;kspkspskpskpskpskpskspkspkspskposkpsokspokspkspkspskpsokpsokpskspkspkspskpskpsk

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Back