• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fatima Free Time *__*

vraft

Reaction score
Thanks Fatima nice sex :w00t::w00t:

eiEBSw.png

Hmm Azur that just proves how stupid you are mens. I don't troll on a tibia forum I just laugh. Don't act like you're so much better? look at your pic you look like a 40 year old jihad extermist.

Hmm Azur that just proves how stupid you are mens. I don't troll on a tibia forum I just laugh. Don't act like you're so much better? look at your pic you look like a 40 year old jihad extermist.

o_o?

At least I have balls to show my face on the forum. You trolled people on their rl pics when you don't even post your own pic.

And how does what I said prove that I'm stupid "mens"? Explain?

o_o?

At least I have balls to show my face on the forum. You trolled people on their rl pics when you don't even post your own pic.

And how does what I said prove that I'm stupid "mens"? Explain?

You talk shit when you don't even know the facts.. Why would i show my face to a bunch of 20 year old + men?

I mean, if you don't give a fuck and have nothing to hide, why not?

It's just like walking down the street; "I'M GOING TO WEAR A MASK BECAUSE I'M AFRAID PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT ME!"

I mean it can't be that bad dude..

And you can't make friends in anything so you try to troll on a tibia forum, don't act like you're so much better!

And you can only defend yourself in tibia-related topics because on real life you get owned by your "friends"

Back