• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FATIMA THE BRUXA, LEVEL 500. [Read only if u got brain]

Hey you got to at least give her credit for the determination and drive to get what she wanted. {whatever that may be}
What i dont get is, why u guys let her get 500, then end up complaining about it, when you could have stopped her multiple times from getting 500 considering its hardcore pvp and theres no limit on frags?

u all cud have stopped her but chose not to it looks like :p
Tali And Fatima = no life ;d

"nobody envies the ugly or hates the weak"
ppl just cant envy fatima, she is a freak, it is impossible

Wrong.

You guys posting here saying "Wow nerd, omg look she 500 omg jaja!" are being envious. If you guys don't care and think she's a nerd, why make this thread? Why keep talking about it?

Bringing it up just shows how mad you are about someone getting higher level than you on a video game.

You care that much you post on otland kkkkkkkkk

Next up, otland group for fatima fan club

Wrong.

You guys posting here saying "Wow nerd, omg look she 500 omg jaja!" are being envious. If you guys don't care and think she's a nerd, why make this thread? Why keep talking about it?

Bringing it up just shows how mad you are about someone getting higher level than you on a video game.

when you sir laughed at that fat kid at school do u wanted to be like him?

Tali And Fatima = no life ;d
sorry if you're mad for some reason but reasonly i login for maybe at most 30 minutes for a fight so how am i a nerd ?

@ this thread completly stupid who cares if she wants to get 500 or 5000 its nooones buisness what she does in her life seriosly so just get back to your spectacular life of making forum posts about people you're obviosly jealous that they beat you in levels or whatever it is...

Back