• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Favorite Anime Show?

Witch Do You Prefer? o.0

• Bleach

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Naruto

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • One Piece

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Code Geass

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Inuyasha

• Pokemon

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Death Note

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Dragonball Z

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Cowboy Beebop

• Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
Seen it, was meh. Have you seen School Days or did I possibly get your interest? :)

I am not much into the romance Anime. I might look into it and watch an episode or two to see if it gets my interest though.

I have probably watched at least 100 full Anime Seasons just this year.

Meh, chinese cartoons.
They're good, but OTservers based on them aren't (from graphics to scripting level - they suck)

From titles listed in this poll, 'anime' I enjoyed the most was Pokemon(G2), but I'm not a huge fan(tbh merchandise and games based on it are awful).

Meh, chinese cartoons.
They're good, but OTservers based on them aren't (from graphics to scripting level - they suck)

From titles listed in this poll, 'anime' I enjoyed the most was Pokemon(G2), but I'm not a huge fan(tbh merchandise and games based on it are awful).

Its Japanese not Chinese (usually)

Also, I actually enjoyed the sprites on Pokemon Servers and Shinobi Online.

lol noone voted for Inuyasha, it was kinda funny xD but my vote goes for naruto even tho I like all dragonball saga

Inuyasha <3, still my favorite anime, although it does get a bit boring after seeing it like 10 times.

I'd say DBZ and pokemon are more like cartoons, don't really have an anime style like the others :/ but my favorites would be :

Berserk
Bleach
Guilty Crown
Elfen Lied
Mirai Nikki
Deadman Wonderland

Best Funny Anime:
Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)

Best Fantasy-Action Anime:
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Best Sci-Fi Action:
Ghost in a Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Best Mecha Anime:
Code Geass

Best Drama and Storyline and Psychological Thriller and My Favorite Anime:
Steins;Gate
You have great tastes, all except for the shutout to Steins;Gate. a lot of people pass over Nichijou because it reminds them of Lucky Star type animation but it is definitely one of the funniest damn animes I have seen. Steins;Gate was terrible in my opinion, but it has a lot of praise around it so I'm probably out of the loop somewhere.

Favorite Current Showing Anime:
Shingeki no Kyojin, but mostly just because there isn't any others that really hit the bar or pique my interest this season. I do have to give a special shout out to Monogatari though. Incredible artistic animation that has backgrounds that are more detailed and beautiful than pretty much anything out there. BUT, the first episodes didn't really catch my attention like the other "-gatari"s did. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Favorite Unsure Where To Place Anime:
Baccano!. I loved how it ends and how it kind of broke all the rules of how an anime should be/should progress/should end.

Favorite "WTF... did I watch..." Anime:
FLCL. Obvious and for obvious reasons but it was such a neat show no matter how painfully short it was.

Favorite Mystery-ish Anime:
Higashi no Eden. This anime was exceptional in all rights. It wasn't anything incredible as far as the concept but the execution and the storyline was above and beyond what I've come to expect these days.

Favorite Action Anime:
Soul Eater. The English dub of this anime turned me off (as I've found was the case for a lot of animes) but once I watched the Japanese version I fell in love with the characters/story. Very well done and all around solid action anime.

Favorite Mecha Anime:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. No need to explain.

Favorite Romance:
Toradora! This anime hit all the right spots in my heart to make me shed a tear. First and only one of three animes to make me cry at all.

Favorite Slice of Life:
Usagi Drop. I love this anime. When I need an anime to help me relax and just genuinely feel good this is the anime I turn to more often than not.

Favorite Anime To Make Myself Leave The House:
Welcome to the NHK Yeah. I just make up a category for this anime and this anime alone. It is a great anime if you need help waking up from your NEET lifestyle. The first time I finished this anime I quit Tibia for 3 months and unplugged my television. Here is a link to an awesome song by the way. Shishido Rumi - Fushigi Purupuru Pururin Rin! - YouTube

Favorite Concept For An Anime:
Sword Art Online. It had so much bloody potential and they wasted it. The concept was everything I wanted in an anime, it was .hack//sign EXCEPT BETTER. They turned it into a romance and completely killed the chance to have a truly badass female in a badass anime. BUT NOPE. In all reality though, I've read the LN and it was pretty much in line with it. As much as I hate to admit it, the author was the reason this failed in my opinion.

My personal favorite anime EVER:
Hanasaku Iroha. Why? Just because! It wasn't the best anime in any category but the lead character just felt real to me. Her personality was stubborn but in a "I want to make everything right" not "I want everything my way". Few animes have ever made me feel genuinely happy and I could relate to the struggle/feelings of the character. Laugh if you may but it will always be my favorite.

Side note: Even Kirino would be impressed with my anime/anime related items collection I have amassed over the year and a half I have been watching anime. :p:thumbup::peace:^_^:D

None of these...
Its:
Sword Art Online!
sao-sword-art-online-31982400-1920-1200.jpg

Thanks To Me I Pumped this Thread :p

@ontopic.DBZ is good.the story and everything :)

All time favourite? Man there are so many good.. Berserk... Claymore.. Blood+.. Elfen Lied.. Evangalion ahhhhh but im going to say Shingeki No Kyojin atm because its simply the best and most exciting at the moment.

You have great tastes, all except for the shutout to Steins;Gate. a lot of people pass over Nichijou because it reminds them of Lucky Star type animation but it is definitely one of the funniest damn animes I have seen. Steins;Gate was terrible in my opinion, but it has a lot of praise around it so I'm probably out of the loop somewhere.

Favorite Current Showing Anime:
Shingeki no Kyojin, but mostly just because there isn't any others that really hit the bar or pique my interest this season. I do have to give a special shout out to Monogatari though. Incredible artistic animation that has backgrounds that are more detailed and beautiful than pretty much anything out there. BUT, the first episodes didn't really catch my attention like the other "-gatari"s did. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Favorite Unsure Where To Place Anime:
Baccano!. I loved how it ends and how it kind of broke all the rules of how an anime should be/should progress/should end.

Favorite "WTF... did I watch..." Anime:
FLCL. Obvious and for obvious reasons but it was such a neat show no matter how painfully short it was.

Favorite Mystery-ish Anime:
Higashi no Eden. This anime was exceptional in all rights. It wasn't anything incredible as far as the concept but the execution and the storyline was above and beyond what I've come to expect these days.

Favorite Action Anime:
Soul Eater. The English dub of this anime turned me off (as I've found was the case for a lot of animes) but once I watched the Japanese version I fell in love with the characters/story. Very well done and all around solid action anime.

Favorite Mecha Anime:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. No need to explain.

Favorite Romance:
Toradora! This anime hit all the right spots in my heart to make me shed a tear. First and only one of three animes to make me cry at all.

Favorite Slice of Life:
Usagi Drop. I love this anime. When I need an anime to help me relax and just genuinely feel good this is the anime I turn to more often than not.

Favorite Anime To Make Myself Leave The House:
Welcome to the NHK Yeah. I just make up a category for this anime and this anime alone. It is a great anime if you need help waking up from your NEET lifestyle. The first time I finished this anime I quit Tibia for 3 months and unplugged my television. Here is a link to an awesome song by the way. Shishido Rumi - Fushigi Purupuru Pururin Rin! - YouTube

Favorite Concept For An Anime:
Sword Art Online. It had so much bloody potential and they wasted it. The concept was everything I wanted in an anime, it was .hack//sign EXCEPT BETTER. They turned it into a romance and completely killed the chance to have a truly badass female in a badass anime. BUT NOPE. In all reality though, I've read the LN and it was pretty much in line with it. As much as I hate to admit it, the author was the reason this failed in my opinion.

My personal favorite anime EVER:
Hanasaku Iroha. Why? Just because! It wasn't the best anime in any category but the lead character just felt real to me. Her personality was stubborn but in a "I want to make everything right" not "I want everything my way". Few animes have ever made me feel genuinely happy and I could relate to the struggle/feelings of the character. Laugh if you may but it will always be my favorite.

Side note: Even Kirino would be impressed with my anime/anime related items collection I have amassed over the year and a half I have been watching anime. :p:thumbup::peace:^_^:D

Was that an Oriemo reference? lol
and for me the only reason Code Geass beats Gurenn Lagann is because I like C2 as a support character way more than any of the support characters on Guren Lagann

And did you watch Steins;Gate in Japanese or English? Because if you don't know Japanese, the Subtitles mess up the entire anime.

Back